Torreluna was born in 2003 thanks to the efforts of a group of friends sharing the common desire of developing a “new way of delivering training’. While we had a clear vision of our goal, the path to achieve it was still uncertain.
Over the years, we have tried different things out, we have grown wiser, made wonderful encounters and even got hurt, as it is predictable when you play it by ear.
As single individuals, we reinvented ourselves several times and Torreluna has changed together with us. We allowed ourselves to be contaminated, we have been lost and found, without ever losing our trust in the present. We are thankful to all the people we met and who made us who we are today.
- We are at constant search for innovation, we are passionate and curious.
- The training room is our “boxing ring”: to us, it is both a comfortable and uncomfortable place.
- We value freedom and the possibility to choose for oneself.
- We look at people and organizations with fresh, new eyes, we acknowledge and favor change and evolution.
- We help companies and managers ride the waves, that is, take advantage of the opportunities and challenges they are offered. Moreover, we support them in the efforts of connecting their everyday job to their personal and professional development.
- We are water diviners: we discover treasure troves of vitality and make them available.